Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of terconazole vaginal.

1/24/2016 4:25:59 PM

Reviewer: Sick of Being a Girl, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've read these reviews and YIKES lots of people have had adverse side effects. I'm wondering what percentage they were prescribed. I believe mine is 0.4%. It's worked great. This is the first year in my life (i'm 29) that I've gotten a Yeast Infection. TERRIBLE. Nobody should ever have to deal with this. It makes you want to cut off your vagina. But I will say that I tried the ... Show Full Comment

12/30/2015 2:20:49 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medication works well, however I experienced one of the side effects which was the cramps. Other than that, it did help.

6/22/2015 9:56:12 PM

Reviewer: lcs0032, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This cleared my first ever yeast infection right up. I was on the three day dose and I had no side effects at all. The applicator is kind of intimidating because of the size, and I wish it was more rounded on top for easier application but other than that I definitely recommend this drug.

5/30/2015 10:20:41 AM

Reviewer: A.L, 13-18 Female (Patient)

Comment:
It's still the first day. Very messy but I have relief I just don't understand the how to clean myself part. I hope it works. I'll be back to talk about my final thoughts. I really hope it works this is my first time having this. - A.L

4/4/2015 1:39:32 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has been a life saver! I felt relief after the first night of using it and now I am on my 5th night and feel no itching, burning and have no yeasty discharge. Some cream does come out during the day but anything beats not having a yeast infection. I had no side effects so DEFINITELY recommended.