Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of TriNessa (28) Oral.

5/10/2009 7:12:07 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Awful!The pill pack itself is confusing u don't know where to start.I was on Othro tricy for years and they just switched me to the Trinessa. I've gained 7lbs and have very bad breakouts with under the skin pimples 1 every other day! Lots of extra water weight, extreme tiredness and mood swings. I DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!

4/22/2009 10:53:06 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I haven't had any problems with TriNessa, and I've been taking it for 8 months. I originally switched from Yaz because it was way too expensive, and I didn't notice any differences at all! Overall I'm happy with it.

4/19/2009 7:59:57 PM

Reviewer: 0002005dingidog, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had been on Nuva Ring for about 5 years & it had gotten expensive b/c of insurance $50 every 3wks. Anyway I decided to try a pill they gave me the generic 4 orthro tricyclen which is Trinessa this pill SUCKS!!!! The 1st mo I went thru a box of tampons b/c of breakthrough bleed 3mos in & I'm still having breakthrough bleeding 4 3wks b4 my period. I'm extremely tired, sleepless nig ... Show Full Comment

3/13/2009 4:30:04 PM

Reviewer: nadi, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking TriNessa for Birth Control about nine months ago, but it has done great things for my periods as well. I used to have horrible cramps and vomiting with every period and I no longer have any vomiting or serious cramping. No weight gain, no excessive hunger. I do have headaches during my period after starting this drug, but they are treatable with Tylenol, so not very serious. I ... Show Full Comment

3/4/2009 4:15:19 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This medication made my periods horrible, bad mood swings and I am beginning to believe this has caused me a lump in my arm pit-not sure if thats what it is from but never had a problem with such before. Seeing the dr. tomorrow about this. Also bad acne and I have never had acne before. I have stopped it completely and will never take it again.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.