Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of TriNessa (28) Oral.

5/20/2009 2:15:25 PM

Reviewer: cworld017, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Tri-nessa for 10 years. I've only had spot bleeding like once a year while using this drug. My periods have been on time each month. I've experienced no weight gain while using Tri-nessa. The only thing I wish is that my perionds were lighter.

5/19/2009 8:45:57 PM

Reviewer: angelmom, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken Trinessa for 2years now, 3 months ago I began to have spot bleeding and have constant migraine problems. I have gained 15 lbs, become very irritable and have a very low sex drive. It wasn't until I started reading these reviews that I began to realize that the migraines,weight gain, irritability and sex drive could be attributed to this pill! I agree with the last review, this pil ... Show Full Comment

5/19/2009 3:49:24 PM

Reviewer: fitzysfaery, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was put on trinessa. I had been taking it for three months before I found out that it has been recalled for three years due to ineffectiveness. I am 18. I was on the patch and had to switch because the adhesive was breaking me out. My acne not horribly worse while on the pill. I gained weight like crazy. I lost interest in sex. I guess that's how they can call it birth control, if you're ... Show Full Comment

5/11/2009 1:44:51 AM

Reviewer: SICKANDTIRED, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had a baby in Dec. and was prescribed Ortho but because of ins. the pharmacy gave me the generic, Trinessa. Since taking this I have seen an overall decline in my health. Weakness, tiredness, no sex drive, dizziness, headaches, constant backaches. I feel horrible! I am almost at the end of this pack, then I quit. No one should ever feel this bad from a medication!!

5/10/2009 7:12:07 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Awful!The pill pack itself is confusing u don't know where to start.I was on Othro tricy for years and they just switched me to the Trinessa. I've gained 7lbs and have very bad breakouts with under the skin pimples 1 every other day! Lots of extra water weight, extreme tiredness and mood swings. I DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver