Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of TriNessa (28) Oral.

12/23/2008 9:21:53 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Don't take it, don't take it, I repeat, DO NOT TAKE IT. I was on Ortho Tri-Cyclen generic for a few years and had hardly any side effects...but I switched to this, and it makes me moody, depressed, tired, makes my breasts tender, acne gets worse all over my body...and I'm having constant yeast infections. Does what it's supposed to, but the side effects aren't worth it. Find ... Show Full Comment

12/19/2008 5:08:35 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

12/15/2008 10:50:50 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on b/c for close to 15 years. This is the first time I have tried Tri-Nessa Tablets. I normally would take Ortho. Since being on this medication (5 months) I have experienced very severe brest pain and acne. This occurs when I am off of my cycle. So 3 weeks of pain, I have an appt. to see my OB to swith my medication.

12/14/2008 3:53:59 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this b/c for a little over a year now. At first it worked without side effects but recently I have been experience a severe drop in sex drive, a severe rise in mood swings and vaginal discharge. I have never experienced these problems before. At first I thought it was stress causing these things, until I started doing some research. I have a doctor's appointment this wee ... Show Full Comment

12/10/2008 1:38:11 AM

Reviewer: Female (Patient)

Comment:
I started TriNessa to deal with an acne problem. On the first try, I became depressed and my periods had more cramping. After about three months, I switched to a different pill, but I started having break-through bleeding. I am back on TriNessa and have been for over a year. I no longer have mood/swings, and my cramping is controllable. It works just fine now.

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?