Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of TriNessa 28 oral.

5/19/2009 8:45:57 PM

Reviewer: angelmom, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have taken Trinessa for 2years now, 3 months ago I began to have spot bleeding and have constant migraine problems. I have gained 15 lbs, become very irritable and have a very low sex drive. It wasn't until I started reading these reviews that I began to realize that the migraines,weight gain, irritability and sex drive could be attributed to this pill! I agree with the last review, this pil ... Show Full Comment

5/19/2009 3:49:24 PM

Reviewer: fitzysfaery, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was put on trinessa. I had been taking it for three months before I found out that it has been recalled for three years due to ineffectiveness. I am 18. I was on the patch and had to switch because the adhesive was breaking me out. My acne not horribly worse while on the pill. I gained weight like crazy. I lost interest in sex. I guess that's how they can call it birth control, if you're ... Show Full Comment

5/11/2009 1:44:51 AM

Reviewer: SICKANDTIRED, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I had a baby in Dec. and was prescribed Ortho but because of ins. the pharmacy gave me the generic, Trinessa. Since taking this I have seen an overall decline in my health. Weakness, tiredness, no sex drive, dizziness, headaches, constant backaches. I feel horrible! I am almost at the end of this pack, then I quit. No one should ever feel this bad from a medication!!

5/10/2009 7:12:07 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Awful!The pill pack itself is confusing u don't know where to start.I was on Othro tricy for years and they just switched me to the Trinessa. I've gained 7lbs and have very bad breakouts with under the skin pimples 1 every other day! Lots of extra water weight, extreme tiredness and mood swings. I DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!

4/22/2009 10:53:06 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I haven't had any problems with TriNessa, and I've been taking it for 8 months. I originally switched from Yaz because it was way too expensive, and I didn't notice any differences at all! Overall I'm happy with it.