Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of TriNessa (28) Oral.

12/19/2008 5:08:35 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

12/15/2008 10:50:50 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on b/c for close to 15 years. This is the first time I have tried Tri-Nessa Tablets. I normally would take Ortho. Since being on this medication (5 months) I have experienced very severe brest pain and acne. This occurs when I am off of my cycle. So 3 weeks of pain, I have an appt. to see my OB to swith my medication.

12/14/2008 3:53:59 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this b/c for a little over a year now. At first it worked without side effects but recently I have been experience a severe drop in sex drive, a severe rise in mood swings and vaginal discharge. I have never experienced these problems before. At first I thought it was stress causing these things, until I started doing some research. I have a doctor's appointment this wee ... Show Full Comment

12/10/2008 1:38:11 AM

Reviewer: Female (Patient)

Comment:
I started TriNessa to deal with an acne problem. On the first try, I became depressed and my periods had more cramping. After about three months, I switched to a different pill, but I started having break-through bleeding. I am back on TriNessa and have been for over a year. I no longer have mood/swings, and my cramping is controllable. It works just fine now.

12/6/2008 7:28:09 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had been taking Orthotricylcen LO for 4 years, and I was very satisfied. However it started making me bleed during my ovulating periods. My doctor informed me that I could be coming immune to the pill. So they switched me to the Tri-nessa. Horrible cramps and head aches, the whole time I have my period (never experienced that with Ortho). I want to switch back but not if I'm immune to it!

chest x-ray