Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of TriNessa (28) Oral.

11/9/2008 2:06:44 PM

Reviewer: pbz, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
In the past I've used OTC and tri-sprintec, and this is the first time I've used Trinessa. I am stopping using it because after some research online I've figured out it's probably the cause of my recent mood swings (which seem to change week by week). My moods have been a source of tension in my relationship with my boyfriend, so I'm not the only one affected.

10/4/2008 11:48:44 PM

Reviewer: djp68, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication for about a week. In that time I've had constant nausea, mood swings, no appetite and I'm constantly tire. I was on ortho tri cyclen lo before this and had no side effects at all, I switched to Trinessa because of my insurance. I'm am going to continue to take it to see if my body adjusts to the bc but at this time I am miserable on it.

9/23/2008 4:27:46 PM

Reviewer: memphisgirl, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was taking yaz but my periods got heavy so I switched to this. Ive only been taking it for 2 weeks and Im losing some hair and I have red bumps on my scalp....Is this normal?

9/23/2008 12:38:47 PM

Reviewer: Sara K, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took this as an alternative to Ortho Tri Cyclen and the cost associated with. The price was the only good thing about this. I HATED this pill. I've been on a few different brands in my day and this was the absolute worst. I was constantly moody, emotional and just felt crappy like I was depressed all the time. I hated it. As soon as I quit taking it and it was out of my system, I felt 500 ti ... Show Full Comment

9/21/2008 12:54:52 AM

Reviewer: woops_y_daisy, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've never been on birth control before and after this I don't think I want to be. The side effects for this drug are aweful! I've never had acne until taking trinessa. My breasts have increased at least a cup size and are constantly tender (I found it interesting that the size went down the one week I wasn't taking the pill. The worst part is I am constantly depressed, weepy and g ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.