Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of TriNessa 28 oral.

11/19/2008 7:38:43 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I initially took this purely as birth control. I now continue because it has made my periods significantly shorter and less painful, which has always been a problem I just dealt with in the past. I haven't had any of the side effects others have mentioned, most of which seem to be the same side effects complained of with any form of birth control. Birth control pills, by their nature, are forc ... Show Full Comment

11/9/2008 9:52:31 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I would not reccommend this birth control to anyone. I am 21 and have been the same weight since the beginning of high school. Within a week of taking it, I had gained 10 pounds. My cramps were even worse when I was on it, and I was extremely moody. I also know why they call it birth control- I HAVE NO SEX DRIVE! (funny but not really) this generic brand is terrible.

11/9/2008 2:06:44 PM

Reviewer: pbz, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    In the past I've used OTC and tri-sprintec, and this is the first time I've used Trinessa. I am stopping using it because after some research online I've figured out it's probably the cause of my recent mood swings (which seem to change week by week). My moods have been a source of tension in my relationship with my boyfriend, so I'm not the only one affected.

10/4/2008 11:48:44 PM

Reviewer: djp68, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on this medication for about a week. In that time I've had constant nausea, mood swings, no appetite and I'm constantly tire. I was on ortho tri cyclen lo before this and had no side effects at all, I switched to Trinessa because of my insurance. I'm am going to continue to take it to see if my body adjusts to the bc but at this time I am miserable on it.

9/23/2008 4:27:46 PM

Reviewer: memphisgirl, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was taking yaz but my periods got heavy so I switched to this. Ive only been taking it for 2 weeks and Im losing some hair and I have red bumps on my scalp....Is this normal?