Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of TriNessa (28) Oral.

7/10/2008 1:40:40 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been satified with this drug for the simple fact that it is keeping me from becoming pregnant, but I have been having some serious side effects. Anxiety attacks, heart issues, and I am so moody. I am going to stop taking this drug asap! I have been on it for a year and the symptoms didn't start showing up until 9 months after starting it. I am just up and down with my emotions all t ... Show Full Comment

6/24/2008 9:10:20 AM

Reviewer: Sacred Moonfire, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had been on Ortho-Tricyclen for almost ten years before I switched to this about a year and a half ago. Trinessa is just as effective and I don't have any side effects. My cycle was kinda weird when I made the transition but after a month, it was fine again. I would highly recommend this, plus it is much cheaper at the pharmacy.

6/6/2008 10:52:34 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm relieved that other people are having the same effects I have been: depression and mood swings. I thought maybe it was me but I feel much better now that it could be the pill. Also I have alot of discharge, all the time which is really wierd.

4/19/2008 6:05:38 PM

Comment:
i have been on Trinessa (generic for Ortho Tri-cyclen) for about 3 years now. at first it worked great...but this past year i have been noticing that i throughout the month i have been depressed and weepy, sad all the time. then about a week before my period i get really short and cranky, along with the sadness and crying. my fiance thought i was crazy! i ended up looking online and found that ... Show Full Comment

3/24/2008 1:24:40 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using TriNessa for almost 5 years now and it has worked great. It helped to stop my acne and the only weight I gained was in my breasts and it wasn't a huge difference. It completely regulated my period is starts on tues. night or wed. morning and is done by sunday which is great.

Still Life Of Protein Foods
Do they work?
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.