Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of TriNessa (28) oral.

1/5/2014 7:35:14 PM

Reviewer: cinderella, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I still bleed and I'm not on my period during the beginning of the pills.

11/30/2013 1:00:13 AM

Reviewer: nw, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I love TriNessa. I was on tri-previfem for about a year and a half but it was not helping my acne. I switched to TriNessa and I am very happy. I have not had any negative side effects and it has been great at preventing pregnancy (Knock on wood). I recommend giving it a try if other pills have made you feel sick or bloated.

11/22/2013 4:25:34 PM

Reviewer: VannaMarie, Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I took TriNessa for about a year. For the first two months I remember feeling pretty nauseous and light-headed. Overall, it made my periods lighter but not really shorter. It's very effective, easy to take, but I've decided to switch because this birth control has 3 hormone levels and for me switching between the 4th week (the sugar pills) and the 1st week (back to the hormones) caused me ... Show Full Comment

11/5/2013 1:57:18 PM

Reviewer: aj, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
As most have said, the 1st pack made me nausea all month. My sex drive is about zero. I can't stay awake past 10pm. I used to get crazy cramps before and this pill has not helped. I do feel bloated. My skin is clear. Yay for that. Periods come every 4th Wednesday on time. But the moodiness, lack of sex drive, nausea and general blah crazy feeling is no good. Looking for something else. It ... Show Full Comment

10/16/2013 2:53:51 PM

Reviewer: starlight, 35-44 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
When I was 33 I ended up with portal hypertension and masses on my liver. They had to re-route my portal vein to my liver. The birth control caused the damage.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture