Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of TriNessa (28) oral.

3/3/2008 1:26:26 AM

Reviewer: iHaveSum12Love, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I will be going in to my seventh month of using this drug one week from today. Overall, I've been pretty satisfied- its done its job and is easy to use. My only complaint is that i get severe menstrual cramps whenever i start the last week of the pack. Aside from that i have none of the other side effects.

2/29/2008 6:07:13 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

2/28/2008 11:20:49 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on trinessa for 3 years now, and i have not had ANY side effects. My period is totally predicatable now- wednesday it starts and sunday it stops -so 5 days. (I have never tried any other B/C)

2/10/2008 7:31:03 PM

Comment:
I've been on TriNessa for almost 2 years and the only complaint I have with it is that it made my periods lasat 7 days instead of 5. It reduced (though didn't completely alleviate) my cramps, which is my worst symptom, and I haven't experienced ANY of the side effects they warn you of, such as moodiness, "morning sickness," etc. The only reason I would switch Pills would be ... Show Full Comment

2/6/2008 8:30:07 PM

Reviewer: adrianrose2007, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on TriNessa for almost a full month. I recently switched from the depro shot because I bled so much. Since being on TriNessa I have experienced mood swings, a little weight gain, symptoms of morning sickness, and breast tenderness. I feel like I am pregnant, but I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. So far I can deal with the side effects as long as it's effective, I just do ... Show Full Comment