Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tri-Sprintec (28) Oral.

11/12/2008 6:14:56 PM

Reviewer: Lynn, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I hate this pill. It should be banned. I have experienced MAJOR HAIR LOSS and blamed my hairdresser after I thought it was from a bad highlight but then he said it's falling out from the root which means it's hormonal; also have white patches all over my stomach. I have seen these symptoms on other reviews and now know it's from this awful pill.

10/29/2008 12:13:07 PM

Reviewer: Mer83, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have only been on this pill for a few day so I know I have to give it more time. This is only the 100th pill I have been on it seems like. I feel nauseous and have actually vomited a few times but only in the morning, could it be because I take my pill before bed? I also have dry mouth, so you are not alone!! Hopefully it gets better because I do not want to switch pills again.

10/27/2008 7:30:59 PM

Reviewer: lupita82, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this pill for 3 years and had not any mad side effects..... I have only gain 6 pounds since this 3 years, I used to be 135 in 2005 and now I'm 141. But I have one question if any of you have use or hear about Demulen is a birth control pill and my doctor toll me if I like to take this pill... So if you have any info on this pill please tell me.

10/24/2008 7:58:18 PM

Reviewer: donthaveone, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this pill for a month and a week, the weight that i have put on is unreal and my sex drive has decreased. On the upside (if there is any...) my acne has cleared up, and the unwanted hair has gone away...

10/17/2008 3:34:44 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Extreme nausea in the first few days of a new pack. On this for four months. Too soon to tell about any other side effects. The nausea is worse than any I've ever experienced.

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.