Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tri-Sprintec (28) Oral.

10/9/2008 12:40:59 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I switched from Ortho Lo to Tri-Sprintec due to the cost difference, but wish now i hadn't. I have read every review and only 1 person has stated they have had hair loss. My hair has been coming out in handfuls since i started taking this pill. I have been taking it for 5 months and only recently made the connection between the pill and hair loss. I have also gained 8 pounds that I am unab ... Show Full Comment

9/30/2008 11:27:06 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I recently decided to give the pill a chance after being on Ortho Evra (patch) and NuvaRing. I was first prescribed Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo which was great, but very expensive. My presciption was changed to Orhto Tri-Cyclen and as a result I was given the generic, Tri-Sprintec. Aside from getting used to the daily pill regime, the side effect of acne was indeed the worst. I have had clear skin thr ... Show Full Comment

9/21/2008 11:26:09 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Tri-Sprintic for 2 months and have already noticed weight gain, headaches, mild depression, stomach cramps and increased hunger.Im not sure if my body will get used to the drug after a while Or even how long that will take. But after reading these reviews i may reconsider my options...

9/17/2008 6:55:36 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had multiple side effects for several months and this included serious weight gain and illness. It effected my ability to work due to illness so often.

9/11/2008 2:21:18 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
So far I absolutely hate this drug. The side effects are terrible...I've experienced severe mood swings, depression, anxiety, and paranoia. I've also had bad cramping and body aches. I haven't gained weight yet, but it makes my appetite unbearable, I'm either starving or have NO appetite at all. The only positive result is that my skin has cleared significantly.