Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tri-Sprintec 28 oral.

8/14/2008 3:47:11 PM

Reviewer: Cindy S, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was put on tri-sprintec a few months ago after my regular pill was discontinued..Ive had lots of stomach issues since the-cramps,bloating,naseau, not to mention vag discharge and itching resembling a yeast infection. I thought I was crazy thinking these symptoms were because of this pill, but I am reading lots of the same issues I have.

8/5/2008 2:14:45 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    While this medication was effecitve as I am not pregnant, and I don't find taking a pill a day to be difficult, I do feel that it has altered my moods. I am more sensitive, become easily stressed, increased anxiety, decreased sex drive. I enjoyed clear skin and less PMS but I am reasearching a new pill to try. For me,t he side effects are not worth it where there are so many other options.

7/31/2008 10:32:33 PM

Reviewer: momo2angels, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I am so glad to read these posts - I thought I was crazy. I was put on tri-sprintec due to low cost (insurance) and noticed almost immediately a change in libido. Just not interested in anything more than cuddling - not me. I have been taking it for 4 months. I have not gotten pregnant so it does work for birth control, however with no libido you don't have much sex. My periods have been ... Show Full Comment

7/30/2008 1:53:39 AM

Comment:
    Shortly after I started taking this pill I noticed clusters of small, white patches of skin on my stomach that almost looked like they had lost their pigmentation. It only gets worse in the sun. So weird. Anyone else experience anything like this?

7/24/2008 1:19:20 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was on ortho-tri-cyclen lo for over a year and thought it was great. I switched to Tri-sprintec after I found out it was cheaper. Although my doc did advise to "stick to what you know works." I should have listened, but I had been on tri-sprintec as a teenager and couldn't recall a problem. At first, I didn't notice much difference, but my husband claimed I seemed depressed ... Show Full Comment