Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tri-Sprintec 28 oral.

5/20/2008 1:19:31 PM

Reviewer: rose41, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I hate this pill! It made me NUTS! Anxiety, extreme headaches, sick, screwed with my period, I stopped taking it after 3 months because I couldn't stand myself and my poor boyfriend had to deal with me too. I urge all women not to take this pill.

5/16/2008 7:50:30 PM

Reviewer: J. White, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Birth Control pills for 20+ yrs. now. Over the years I have taken Ortho TriCylen and Tri Cylen. Six months ago my pharmacist sold me Tri-Sprintec. The side effects have been 1.) Not much sex drive 2.) Very, Very, Moody, I can't even stand myself. 3.) My periods are more of blood clotting. 4.) Severe cramping. 5.) Headaches. So, next month is my yearly exam and I will be ... Show Full Comment

5/11/2008 10:02:16 PM

Reviewer: bklegeness28@aol.com, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
very good treatment for birth control.only bad side to it you have to remember to take the pill.what i do is i leave it by my bed and take it at night before i go to bed.it also works for acne.i have had a clear face for months.usually i would break out every month before and after my period.it also decreases your menstrual flow and duration is shorter.

4/27/2008 10:28:44 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I used to be on Lo Ovral but that made my heart race constantly. And it caused quite a bit of acne. So I asked to be switched to something else which ended up being Ortho Cyclen, genericly, Tri Sprintec. I've been on Tri Sprintec for one month now...and have had no problems what so ever. My heart doesn't race like it did on Lo Ovral, and I can see a drastic decline in my acne now that ... Show Full Comment

4/10/2008 4:01:53 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just began taking Tri-Sprintec 4 days ago. I was taking FemCon Fe previously, which I loved but the cost is $50 a month if uninsured. Tri-Sprintec is only $9 a month. I decided to give it a try. So far, I've it feels like I have an increased blood pressure, although I haven't checked it. I also have bouts of dizziness. I'll give this pill a fair chance and try it for 3 months. ... Show Full Comment