Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tri-Sprintec (28) Oral.

12/30/2007 10:03:13 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

12/2/2007 2:29:15 PM

Reviewer: JessicaMayBe, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
While I had no problems using Tri-Sprintec (missed it once in 7 months, set a timer every day so I took it between 9:20pm-9:30 every night), I began to experience side effects afters my 5th month using it. Hair loss, high blood pressure, hot flashes, mood swings, lots of crying. I was put on blood pressure meds by my doctor after having an anxiety attack one night. During the anxiety attack I e ... Show Full Comment

11/30/2007 12:21:06 AM

Comment:
Though I'm sure it varies depending on your personal chemistry (as evidenced by other reviewers) I have not had any ill effects with this drug. It has been highly effective. I do take it regularly and have never missed a dose. I am very satisfied with it. I have been on this drug for nearly a year now and have no complaints.

11/29/2007 6:04:59 PM

Reviewer: LeighB, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Significantly reduced libido. Discomfort at orgasm. Not recommended. Be wary. In contrast, totally satisfactory experience with Tri-Nessa and Othro-tri-cyclen.

11/29/2007 11:41:23 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this generic brand pill for 10 days and have SEVERE lower back pain already and abdomnial cramping. I have dry mouth and dizziness and fatigue. I got a RED BUMPY RASH on my inner arms and behind my legs and after taking bendryl it's not as itchy now - but not going away. I also have some gross secretions and dark urine. I haven't noticed any mood swings yet. I am also e ... Show Full Comment