Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tri-Sprintec (28) Oral.

11/30/2007 12:21:06 AM

Comment:
Though I'm sure it varies depending on your personal chemistry (as evidenced by other reviewers) I have not had any ill effects with this drug. It has been highly effective. I do take it regularly and have never missed a dose. I am very satisfied with it. I have been on this drug for nearly a year now and have no complaints.

11/29/2007 6:04:59 PM

Reviewer: LeighB, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Significantly reduced libido. Discomfort at orgasm. Not recommended. Be wary. In contrast, totally satisfactory experience with Tri-Nessa and Othro-tri-cyclen.

11/29/2007 11:41:23 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this generic brand pill for 10 days and have SEVERE lower back pain already and abdomnial cramping. I have dry mouth and dizziness and fatigue. I got a RED BUMPY RASH on my inner arms and behind my legs and after taking bendryl it's not as itchy now - but not going away. I also have some gross secretions and dark urine. I haven't noticed any mood swings yet. I am also e ... Show Full Comment

11/25/2007 10:23:53 PM

Reviewer: jennabeau, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have used it for 10 days and have a TERRIBLE rash! It's on my back as well as 3 brown spots, and rash spots on my face and other part of the back as well. I have been voracious, always eating and just not in a good mood. I got off immediately and will go back on yaz no matter how much it costs!

11/19/2007 4:31:13 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I hate this medicine! It has caused the worst mood swings and depression. My acne has flared up and I feel like I'm going through puberty again!! My nose has started to bleed every morning, and I've never ever had a nose bleed! It makes me constantly hungry and irritable!

Does your kid have symptoms?