Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tri-Sprintec (28) Oral.

«Previous 421-424 of 424
11/3/2007 7:49:26 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Please take my advice when I say, don't take it. It's a horrible drug. I have had very bad side effects. The side effects are minor at first but then they get much worse. Prepare yourself for headaces, mood swings out of no where, no energy, pain ful during sex, and worse of all, pain when you use the bathroom and may find some hevy blood. These side effects may not seem that big of dea ... Show Full Comment

10/31/2007 3:32:14 AM

Reviewer: reviewer, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I got switched from trinessa to Sprintec and oh my god never in my life have I had such a mood change.I was on it a little more than a month. I couldn't control how I feeling. One minute Im crying my eyes out the next I wanted to hit something. My mind would be racing with thoughts that kept me up at night. I also noticed I would have cramps like I was about to start. SO yeah I went back to t ... Show Full Comment

10/8/2007 10:31:37 PM

Comment:
I have been using Tri-Sprintec for a little over a year and have very little problems. I found that setting an alarm specifically for this medicine can help you take it at the same time, impeding human error. It can be frustrating, however, because some side effects of this drug are also early signs of pregnancy. Preventing human error is one way of giving you confidence with certain side effects.

10/1/2007 9:11:35 PM

Reviewer: REese, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am on the second day with Tr-Sprintec. I have never used this drug before. I am very depressed. I find myself crying over little things. I have very dark urine and it is foul-smelling. i have yellowish vaginal secretions. i do not like this drug. i prefer Trinessa.

«Previous 421-424 of 424