Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tri-Sprintec (28) oral.

7/8/2014 2:25:04 AM

Reviewer: charelise, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This is my favorite birth control I have tried so far. I don't get moody on it and I have very light cramps. I gained about five lbs while on it and it was all in my breasts and hips. I highly recommend this one.

7/4/2014 6:56:35 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm finishing my first week of taking this both control and I love it so far. I'm eighteen, and I started taking this as a contraceptive. The reviews I've seen of this drug have scared me, but I've not experienced anything negative yet. I've actually lost weight, and have found my appetite to be quite suppressed, compared to before when I'd eat excessively when I was bored. ... Show Full Comment

7/2/2014 1:13:05 PM

Reviewer: Mariah, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Although this treatment worked well for birth control and acne, it provoked blood clots! At age 20 I had massive DVT and PE. Would not recommend.

6/30/2014 2:21:33 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This pill was effective in the fact that I did not get pregnant while on it. Other than that, I had painful breast tenderness and gained about 15-20 lbs in the four month period that I was on the pill. All the weight was gained in my hips, thigh, and breast area. I have since stopped taking it and would not recommend it to anyone, unless you are looking to gain weight, which I was definetly not!

6/5/2014 7:07:20 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

stressed working woman