Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tri-Sprintec (28) oral.

3/3/2008 5:21:40 PM

Reviewer: kayela, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The pill help by me not getting pregnant, but I deal with the side effects nausea, depression,severly tired, lack of sex appetite,headaches,weight gain, and different eating habits.

3/3/2008 9:06:46 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
I had horrible reactions to this pill. I was taking it for a year and a half and had reactions like nauseation and abdominal pain and I didn't know that it was the pill but after a year I started having unexplainable intense pains all over, mainly muscular(a cat scan showed that nothing was out of order with regard to my organs) and my nauseation and dizziness became more intense. I got to t ... Show Full Comment

2/22/2008 3:44:40 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I never stopped bleeding with this pill, and have been nauseous every single day I've been on it....I have even vomitted from being so nauseous. My breasts were also very tender, almost painful. I've finished the first month, but called my doctor and made them call in a different pill.

2/20/2008 3:31:02 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
PLEASE read all the side effect of this pill before you take it. HELL that is what I feel like, this medicine is easy to take but holy cow the way it makes you feel is awful. I have taken it for 10 days and have had a headache everyday and it gets worse everytime I take a pill, I feel sick all day and have awful mood swings, my face has broken out so bad that my daughter wants to know what is wron ... Show Full Comment

2/19/2008 7:52:15 PM

Reviewer: hadit, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medication for 2 weeks to help clear up my acne. My acne is worse, I have nausea, I can't eat, I'm spotting, and I have terrible mood swings. I'm calling my doctor to switch immediately. My boyfriend can't even stand me any more and I cry all the time. Do NOT take this medication.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash