Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tri-Sprintec 28 oral.

3/3/2008 9:06:46 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
I had horrible reactions to this pill. I was taking it for a year and a half and had reactions like nauseation and abdominal pain and I didn't know that it was the pill but after a year I started having unexplainable intense pains all over, mainly muscular(a cat scan showed that nothing was out of order with regard to my organs) and my nauseation and dizziness became more intense. I got to t ... Show Full Comment

2/22/2008 3:44:40 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I never stopped bleeding with this pill, and have been nauseous every single day I've been on it....I have even vomitted from being so nauseous. My breasts were also very tender, almost painful. I've finished the first month, but called my doctor and made them call in a different pill.

2/20/2008 3:31:02 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
PLEASE read all the side effect of this pill before you take it. HELL that is what I feel like, this medicine is easy to take but holy cow the way it makes you feel is awful. I have taken it for 10 days and have had a headache everyday and it gets worse everytime I take a pill, I feel sick all day and have awful mood swings, my face has broken out so bad that my daughter wants to know what is wron ... Show Full Comment

2/19/2008 7:52:15 PM

Reviewer: hadit, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medication for 2 weeks to help clear up my acne. My acne is worse, I have nausea, I can't eat, I'm spotting, and I have terrible mood swings. I'm calling my doctor to switch immediately. My boyfriend can't even stand me any more and I cry all the time. Do NOT take this medication.

2/12/2008 3:14:22 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've just started my 2nd pack and after reading all of these (and many other) comments i've realized it must be Tri-Sprintec that is responsible for my horrendous mood swings, strange cravings, and horrible skin. I've never had a problem with skin until starting this stuff, now i have pimples that just will not go away! I have daily headaches and constant nausea that doesn't stop ... Show Full Comment