Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tri-Sprintec (28) oral.

11/25/2007 10:23:53 PM

Reviewer: jennabeau, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have used it for 10 days and have a TERRIBLE rash! It's on my back as well as 3 brown spots, and rash spots on my face and other part of the back as well. I have been voracious, always eating and just not in a good mood. I got off immediately and will go back on yaz no matter how much it costs!

11/19/2007 4:31:13 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I hate this medicine! It has caused the worst mood swings and depression. My acne has flared up and I feel like I'm going through puberty again!! My nose has started to bleed every morning, and I've never ever had a nose bleed! It makes me constantly hungry and irritable!

11/16/2007 1:53:08 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I hate this medication. I have mood swings, I am always tired, I have gained weight, and I am always hungry! All I want to do is sleep now, and I used to work out and be active all the time.

11/12/2007 9:48:23 PM

Reviewer: KatyLayney, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
So i have been on for about 8 or so months, it works pretty well for controlling when i start my period. As far as my emotions and mood goes, it is absolutely TERRIBLE! I recently realized that my horrible mood swings, anxiety and crying has been because of the pills. I cry so randomly, my mood will go from happy to sooo angry for no reason, my days will be completely ruined for no particular reas ... Show Full Comment

11/6/2007 4:51:26 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This was one of the worst birth control medications that I have ever been on. It caused insane mood swings that I had never had before. I would cry over anything and everything. I got to be very combative and honestly it almost broke me and my boyfriend up it got so bad. Please take extreme caution before taking this especailly if you're a very emtional person in the first place.