Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tri-Sprintec (28) oral.

1/12/2008 11:29:34 PM

Reviewer: Vonnie, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
It is effective as birth control if used correctly. However, I experienced weight gain (10 pounds to be exact) which is a real change since I am a naturally small girl. It took me forever to realize that I'd gained weight for that reason and not from food or lifestyle changes. I also experience mood swings occasionally. I used to be on ortho tri cyclen lo and am planning to switch back to ... Show Full Comment

1/6/2008 1:56:23 AM

Comment:
I switched from ortho-cyclen to sprintec and I cant wait to start my regualr ortho cyclen again, the generic brand is not worth the savings in money. I have experienced horrible mood swings, cramping, and lots of discharge. The only good thing about this is that it has cleared up my acne.

12/30/2007 10:03:13 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

12/2/2007 2:29:15 PM

Reviewer: JessicaMayBe, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
While I had no problems using Tri-Sprintec (missed it once in 7 months, set a timer every day so I took it between 9:20pm-9:30 every night), I began to experience side effects afters my 5th month using it. Hair loss, high blood pressure, hot flashes, mood swings, lots of crying. I was put on blood pressure meds by my doctor after having an anxiety attack one night. During the anxiety attack I e ... Show Full Comment

11/30/2007 12:21:06 AM

Comment:
Though I'm sure it varies depending on your personal chemistry (as evidenced by other reviewers) I have not had any ill effects with this drug. It has been highly effective. I do take it regularly and have never missed a dose. I am very satisfied with it. I have been on this drug for nearly a year now and have no complaints.

man rubbing painful knee