Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of AZO Standard Oral.

4/25/2015 12:06:37 AM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female

Comment:
After several days of using tylenol to combat crippling UTI symptoms, my doctor recommended I try Azo to get some relief. Azo did alleviate all of the urgency, burning, and pain that I had been experiencing, however, there were a couple side effects worth noting. In addition to giving me florescent orange pee (which was pretty cool), I became very tired soon after taking it and once the pill began ... Show Full Comment

2/14/2015 11:58:30 PM

Reviewer: Tink, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I hadmy first UTI. The doctor gave me Azo. I took it twice today and my hands and feet are swollen and have horrible rash from my neck to thighs. Will not be taking anymore.

10/23/2013 9:48:33 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Medical wisdom would say that I am NOT a candidate for AZO because I have a enterovesicular (fistula from colon to bladder). This leads to frequent UTI's. I have used AZO on three occasions without any side effects. It is VERY important to take this on a full stomach and only for two days (6 treatments).

7/9/2013 10:52:51 PM

Reviewer: bostonstrong623, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took 2 pills and within 15 minutes, I was vomiting which I hate more than anything. I NEVER ever have stomach issues so this was odd! However AZO just about completely left me symptom free. I was glad that I had read that the medicine would make my urine fluorescent orange! It will be a tough decision to take this medicine again.

2/13/2013 12:28:27 PM

Reviewer: Lotus, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have had severe side effects. Constant vomiting and dizziness. I almost blacked out this morning to the point where my vision went black and my hearing faded out. This stuff has really messed me up. Got rid of all he urinary pain, but at this point, I'd rather have that pain back. This is terrible.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver