Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of PegIntron Redipen SubQ.

8/21/2013 11:32:35 AM

Reviewer: bernicejohnson99@gmail.com, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I became ill, nervous and fatigue the first 2 months after that my systems decreased. I administered my shots myself after my Doctors instructions. No problems

1/24/2013 3:12:34 PM

Reviewer: THEFIXER4U, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I HAVE BEEN ON THIS FOR 44 WEEKS NOW. I ALSO TAKE RIBAVIRAN AND WAS ON VICTRILLAS FOR 36 WEEKS. MY VIRAL LOAD AT START WAS 4.5 MILLION AND AFTER 3 WEEKS OF TEATMENT THE VIRUS WAS UNDETECTABLE. WE WILL SEE AFTER 6 MONTHS OFF TREATMENT IF IT IS STILL GONE. THE FIRST COUPLE MONTHS WERE A NIGHTMARE.

2/24/2011 12:26:10 AM

Reviewer: caroeden, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Side effects were as described. EXACTLY. I did not clear the virus, but that's not the medicine's fault. Type 1b. Planning to do again when protease inhibitors are released.

2/18/2009 12:38:29 PM

Reviewer: katzwlplay, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Wow. Stories are scaring me. I will not start PegIntron Redipen or Ribavirin until 3/09, however, my doctor recommended that I start Vit C 1000mg, Vit E 800mg, Folic Acid 1mg, plus antidepressant before I begin treatment to help with side effects. I hope this helps someone else and can tell me if it helps them.

12/29/2008 1:38:10 PM

Reviewer: Diane, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I discovered I had Hepatitis C genotype 1a Oct. 2007 when my gastroenterologist ordered blood work before gallbladder surgery. She suggested I have the treatment especially since my viral load was fairly low (300,000). I spoke to 2 other physicians (one a relative) and they both encouraged me to have the treatment. I took the highest dosage of Peg-intron in the redipen once a week and 1200 mg. of ... Show Full Comment