Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lortab Elixir Oral.

7/27/2008 5:11:01 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am recovering from a UPPP, tonsillectomy and deviated septum repair. My nose is not bothering me at all. I HATE this med! It burns going down and the pain relief is only good for about 1 1/2 hrs. I have a pretty high pain tolerance and had much better pain control with Vicodin when I had previous surgeries. I am to the point that I am taking ES Tylenol caplets as these are less painful to swallo ... Show Full Comment

7/4/2008 12:52:33 PM

Reviewer: schokcer28, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am 29 yr. old Male I had a Tonsillectamy. I have found this med to taste like Robitussin that is not flavored. However once you get past the taste it works very well.

4/25/2008 10:47:58 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I find this medication to be effective, not in the sense that it just gets rid of the pain, but it knocks me out so I sleep until its time to take more. Its somewhat easy to use, burns though going down. I, much like the other people writing a review on this medication had my tonsils and adnoids removed. I appologize for any misspellings.. as i am still mixed up b/c of the meds. I wouldn't swi ... Show Full Comment

4/5/2008 10:22:56 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had my tonsils and adnoids removed. This medication is the only reason I can swollow at all let alone get any sleep after my surgery.

1/3/2008 7:20:47 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am a 36 year old female that has had a tonsilectomy. For this type of pain, the medication has worked very well. Of course there is still pain, but considering that a portion of my body in my head was removed from my body and without the medicine it is excruciating to swallow, I am so thankful for being able to take a great edge off of the pain.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.