Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of diethylpropion Oral.

5/20/2014 6:02:40 AM

Reviewer: Pw, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I took this drug for 6 momths back in 1986. I lost 40 lbs. I felt great. I had more energy than I ever had in my life. I looked and felt fabulous. The moment I stopped taking the drug I began putting the weight back on. I not only put the 40 lbs back on ,but put on an additional 20 lbs. works wonders while on it. Awful let down when you stop taking it.

2/17/2014 8:21:01 PM

Reviewer: Kimdmg@aol.com, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this pill for 6 months and have lost 50lbs. No side effects. Helps me make wise choices when it comes to eating. But how long can I continue with this diet pill? Has anyone taken it more than a year straight?

7/31/2013 6:49:01 PM

Reviewer: ABooker, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I take one 75mg pill per day. It gives me extra energy, suppress my appetite and helped me lose 35lbs in 4 months.

7/18/2013 6:17:02 PM

Reviewer: on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years

Comment:

Condition: Overweight
7/18/2013 9:30:19 AM

Reviewer: bumper, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medication for 3 months and have lost 40lbs.