Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of diethylpropion oral.

5/28/2008 1:02:17 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This drug does work for appetite control. I have been using it off and on for months. Lately, I have had trouble sleeping at night (I take it at 9am). I have dry mouth, and have lost my sex drive. But, at least I'm thin! Overall, I would not suggest using it for very long. I did not have these symptoms when I first started the drug.

4/2/2008 1:00:45 PM

Reviewer: Marian, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've only been taking this for 1 month (tomorrow) but have had such a good experience I thought I'd share here. My doctor has me taking 1/2 pill in morning and then 1/2 later in day. I did this the first week but cut it down to just 1/2 pill daily. Appetite suppresant has given me hope and allowed me to completely change the foods eaten to healthy now. I've lost about 16 lbs. Obesity r ... Show Full Comment

1/3/2008 6:45:30 PM

Reviewer: ciara, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It worked wonders. I look like a different person. It was great.

11/15/2007 9:15:02 AM

Reviewer: kristy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Worked great the first 2 months I lost 28 pounds but am struggling to loose anymore even with diet exercise and the pills, they seem to work in the begining and than after a few months start to not.

11/14/2007 9:41:06 AM

Reviewer: Rita, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I began this medication 4 months ago. I have lost 35 pounds so far. I take one pill at 9:00am and it seems to last all day. No real side effects.