Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of racepinephrine inhalation.

10/16/2015 7:40:27 PM

Reviewer: mark, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was perscibed an inhaler for asthma. I found that it was actually causing attacks. I would take it as prescribed and within 20mins I would have another attack. I switched to the OTC racepeinephrine. I have an attack about 1 or 2 times a month. the atomizer is a pain to use but it works within seconds sometimes.One or two inhalations is perfect, if I panic, which sometimes happens when I get an ... Show Full Comment

6/27/2015 12:01:51 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I found this easy to use, not a lot of medications work for me but this one does.

4/21/2014 7:36:51 PM

Reviewer: mccray35453, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
For me, it works better than my prescription! What I do not like about it is the jitters. But I would rather deal with that instead of the wheezing!

12/24/2013 1:00:02 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The medicine works great. I was diagnosed w.COPD 15 years ago. I've been admitted to hospitals 5-10 times in critical distress. I am now finding that the racepinephrine is working better than any other medications prescribed for my COPD. Do I have COPD or just plain old asthma. (Which is bad enough.) Do not like the Asthmanefrin atomizer....which has been discussed by other users.

5/29/2013 2:55:21 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I couldn't hardly breath and had a bad rattle in my chest from a very bad asthma attack. I got Asthmaneferin from Walgreens, put it together in the parking lot and within minutes I felt much better, and my symptoms were gone. I will be sure to keep this with me for in a emergency situations.