Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of pilocarpine HCl oral.

«Previous 6-9 of 9
11/29/2010 9:35:33 AM

Reviewer: tiredofthis, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking this for 3 mo. It worked for my dry eyes immediately, my mouth after a couple of weeks. So far, I've had to have a chest x-ray and CT. I can't get over the chest congestion that has developed. It's constant and the drs. think I've had pneumonia. I skipped the drug the last 2 days and already can breath better. I've wakened in the night feeling as though ... Show Full Comment

6/27/2010 9:21:00 AM

Reviewer: elaineB, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I only started taking this drug four days ago, all I can say is WOW! For years I've had Sjorgren's and had the driest mouth, so dry I had trouble talking, swallowing. With the first dose my mouth watered so much, I panicked a little, not knowing what was going on. I'd been told it would take several days or even weeks to notice a change. For the first time in years I could whistle! ... Show Full Comment

1/18/2010 2:30:37 PM

Reviewer: maya, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
until lately i have been very pleased, until i could not buy Generic form name PILOCATPINE. The name brand SALAGEN cost $80.00 at WalMart. I have tryed to find Generic form at Publix, and a number of different stores no luck. I heard the company that makes SALAGEN bought the rights to company that made GENERIC brand.

3/16/2009 6:17:17 PM

Reviewer: Lunia, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Salagen affects your sweat glands and is more trouble than it is worth! Sweat wasliterally dripping off of me. I would not recommend this to anyone.

«Previous 6-9 of 9