Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Budeprion SR oral.

11/30/2008 6:24:44 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just started these pills about a week ago. Ever since then, I have been extremly moody and very lethargic. I was on Citralopram and then switched to these because Citralopam made me gain weight. Any light at the end of the tunnel that anyone has experienced? Is my body just getting used to the pills?

11/26/2008 12:22:16 AM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Easy to use. No bad taste. Few 'noticeable' negative side affects. Ony only really is feeling 'foogy' sometimes and nausea. Otherwise very worth it.

11/18/2008 5:32:50 PM

Reviewer: Blessed, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on the meds now for 3 weeks and I tell you that I can really see a change. I now have energy without the jitters or shakes and I really feel good and can get up in the mornings with a wonderful attitude. I am not easily agitated nor screaming at the top of my lungs. The only negative is the eating. I thought this was suppose to suppress the appetite but overall I am well pleased wi ... Show Full Comment

11/15/2008 5:38:13 PM

Reviewer: lori, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I left the review below this one a little while ago. I just wanted to come back and say that my pharmacy recently gave me a generic called bupropion made by global. Beware this stuff does not work. I was back to my depressed and compulsive self within a week. I realized what was going on and went back to budeprion and was better within 2 days. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

11/5/2008 1:40:56 PM

Reviewer: lori, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This med works good for me. I switched from lexapro to this because lex made me too tired. Budeprion sr immediatly helped my lethargy and compulsive behaviors, in about 1 week my insomnia was gone and my mood is just now starting to improve at 4 1/12 weeks. My Dr. says full mood effect can take 1-2 months to begin. The 1st week was rough due to the stimulant effect of this medication, I was shaki ... Show Full Comment