Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Budeprion SR Oral.

6/5/2010 2:33:27 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I took Wellbutrin for over ten years with no problems, the Buproprion for a few years with no problems, but this Budeprion gives me huge stomachaches and extreme headaches not unlike altitude sickness, which I have experienced at altitudes above 7,000 ft. I have stopped taking it. (side effects last for nearly 24 hours).

5/24/2010 7:13:07 PM

Reviewer: none, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was on the XL version for a year or so. One thing that should be noted for people that are going to take this medication is that you shouldn't get terrified after reading the reviews and conclude that you don't want to give it a try. It might help, and it might not. For me it somewhat helps and doesn't dim my emotions as bad as the other antideps. on the market. I would suggest getti ... Show Full Comment

5/24/2010 11:55:07 AM

Reviewer: nome, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Well to be honest with you guys!!! no it is not working as a matter fact they make me feels worse... I just took it for 3 day , I did call my doctor today. Budeprion sr 150mg not GOODDD at all before I took bupropion make my mouth dry feelling dizzi, difficulty concentrating also sleep, mood swings my anxiety was worse.... BACK PAIN AWFUL!!!! IRRITABILITY I don`t have any good thinks to tell ... Show Full Comment

5/19/2010 1:14:47 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
depression

4/29/2010 9:36:39 PM

Reviewer: Depressed, 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on the generic budeprion 300 mg 2x/day now for 5 days. Good news is that I have absolutly no side effects. Bad news, it has absolutly no effect at all. Will give it the full 3 weeks, but I'm feeling pretty hopeless at this point that it will help my depression or effect my smoking at all.