Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Budeprion SR oral.

10/31/2008 12:07:18 PM

Reviewer: hdpsych, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
In addition to working well with my depression,it energized me somewhat as compared to SSRI's.To my surprise and the surprise of my treating professional,it completely eliminated a compulsive disorder I had in conjunction with my depression.I plan to research this further.This may be related to Wellbutrins effect on Dopamine levels. I know it is marketed as Zyban to treat smoking addiction,and ... Show Full Comment

10/22/2008 8:52:54 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medication gave me severe insomnia. I didn't want to combat it with a sleep aid so I decided to stop taking it. It made me shaky and nervous.

10/15/2008 10:23:04 AM

Reviewer: momof2, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have only been on this medication for about 2 weeks but I already feel a little better. The only thing I do not like is my sleeping pattern is worse. I go to sleep easily but cannot stay asleep or wake up at 2-3 am and cannot get back to sleep. It might take time though and will talk to my dr on my next visit.

9/17/2008 1:57:20 AM

Reviewer: KCMO, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was having suicidal thoughts and had no enjoyment out of life. I noticed that, after taking 300 mg a day, I actually started having days where I could feel happy, even if the moments were fleeting. Depression is such a monumental disease, ridding you of joy, therefore anything to look forward to, relationships.... I am on the road to dealing with it, thanks to this medication.

8/31/2008 11:08:57 PM

Reviewer: Carters dad, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
After staying on this drug for a few months I could tell a big difference in my mood and so could my family. I have been taking it for 2 years now and see no reason to quit taking. I am very thankful my doctor prescibed for me.