Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Velivet Triphasic Regimen (28) oral.

«Previous 6-8 of 8
2/18/2010 10:40:48 PM

Reviewer: Me, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Velivet for around 4 years. I have had a problem with veins in my legs that I had never related back to the pill until yesterday. I have read lots of studies and realize that this had to be the cause. I quit taking them. I believe this can be a problem for lots of birth control pills. I don't think they are as safe as they say they are.

10/20/2008 11:37:07 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this pill for almost 4 years now. For the most part I have never had a problem. My only fear is once I am off the pill being able to have a baby. Also the only side affect I have had was headachs during the last week of each pack which could also be from my period.

11/27/2007 7:43:14 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I think this is the generic kind from Othro-tricyclen and it works for me. The only thing about this is that, I've been off BC for two years and I'm just getting back on them. I have been breakthrough bleeding for maybe a week now. I called my doctor and she said that's what it was.

«Previous 6-8 of 8

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.