Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Skelaxin oral.

4/14/2008 1:06:34 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    When I took this pill it made me very sleeepy. It was 800mg and I don't know if that is a high dosage or not but it made the pain go away. I DON'T THINK I COULD WORK AND TAKE IT THOUGH.

4/13/2008 3:16:19 PM

Reviewer: jlm110837, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking this for over a year. I could not walk without pain and my job is waiting on people all day. Great relief. No side effects at all.Going to work with NO pain is a plus. Only problem is the cost. But no pain is worth it.

4/5/2008 6:41:46 PM

Reviewer: Barbara, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I've never been so nauseous in my life. I feel like throwing up all the time. It makes my sleepy, and then I lie down and cant' sleep. I'm going back to flexeril. I do not recommend this drug, not sure if it even works, but the nausea is just not worth it.

4/3/2008 2:30:39 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I was prescribed this drug for muscle spasms. It has helped me considerably. They were so bad for a time that I could barely walk. I've experienced no side effects and have been on the medication long term. Take it three times a day. Again, it has helped me tremendously.

3/26/2008 9:01:08 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
    I believe this pill causes more problems of which it wasn't expected. I would be wary of anyone taking this medication.