Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Skelaxin oral.

7/24/2014 12:03:26 AM

Reviewer: SCB778049, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I suffer from severe leg cramps from my hips to my toes. when this happens, my feet turn inward & it usually last around two hours. I am currently going through many tests to find the cause & my doctor gave me Skelaxin to help. It does help slightly but does not stop the cramping.

6/19/2014 11:50:29 AM

Reviewer: merrilyn, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
what is a relaxer like skelaxin there so expensive i need another kind its only one i have helped me

6/14/2014 8:07:38 AM

Reviewer: Charming, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I did not take it daily only when I had stress related spasms in my neck. It worked quite well until I developed a sensitivity to it and it began causing swelling of my hands, itching, swelling of my throat and tongue. Very frightening.

6/1/2014 4:05:48 AM

Reviewer: Mr. Flubber, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Taken to relieve spasms related to disk problems. Spasms have decreased, but the pain along the spine was only marginally reduced. Oh... And I now have a hemorrhoid the size of a peach pit. Some muscles are meant to be tight...

5/30/2014 6:30:59 PM

Reviewer: alporfirio3, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started this prescription just yesterday and I was unable to walk or climb stairs due to severe muscle spasms..I still have some pain but the spasms have been just about been alleviated with this medication...I was in horrible pain this time yesterday..and best part I am NOT drowsy at all..I am hoping this improvement continues. And no side effects yet like stomach upset that I have experienced ... Show Full Comment

Does your kid have symptoms?