Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Xeloda Oral.

4/1/2015 9:27:06 AM

Reviewer: Stella, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had breast cancer in 2000 which had spread to my spine in one of my vertebrae. I was prescribed Xeloda by my oncologist. Despite the severe side effects of hands and feet going red, blisters in my mouth and skin disorders, the oncologist insisted on this drug. I decided to terminate the use within 11 weeks. I am now experiencing numbness in both my hands, swelling and stiffness in all the joints ... Show Full Comment

3/17/2015 12:44:14 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Misdiagnosed as "cured" after mastectomy 8-2011. I had no chemo or radiation. Cancer came back in neck lymph node and under arm in mastectomy side. I was put on Xeloda in July 2013 and have been on 2000/day 2 weeks on, 1 off since. Neck lymph node gone, and other tumors drastically decreased. I want to let all on Xeloda with hand/foot syndrome with bleeding sores on feet to try/use T ... Show Full Comment

1/16/2015 12:46:24 PM

Reviewer: Patty, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
1-16-2015. I have been on Xeloda for one year and despite the hand/foot issues, my CA 27-29 numbers have dropped from 89 to 13. Breast cancer in 6-2007, now three tumors in liver 1-2014. Tumors reduced by 40%. I am pleased with the results and pray all remains the same.

9/18/2014 12:06:00 AM

Reviewer: Deb, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Just starting my 2nd round of Xeloda 3000mg a day, 14 days on 7 days off. No major side effects yet but my feet do get hot at times. Fatigue and insomnia have been ongoing for me since my second diagnosis of stage 4 BC with bone Mets n Oct 2011. Anxious for next blood test to see if markers come down. Currently they are 358. SO happy this is an option for me:)

6/6/2014 3:37:33 PM

Reviewer: val, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It wasn't that bad the only thing was decoloration of my feet and hands....they turn very dark... other than that I tolerated.. better than the other chemo I took.. yuck...

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver