Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Xeloda Oral.

5/12/2010 10:35:42 PM

Reviewer: lizzie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Xeloda for over 6 months. My side effects began with very much pain in every part of my body. (This may also be the Avastin). I have developed hand-foot syndrome. I've lost all the skin off the bottoms of my feet and I'm now my hands are peeling. IMy feet and hands are very sesitive to anything with a texture. I even have trouble opening a water bottle. sometimes i want ... Show Full Comment

4/28/2010 8:38:17 PM

Reviewer: deli123, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had breast cancer in 2001 and it has returned as mets to my liver, kidney and pelvis bone. I had no success with IV chemo but have had shrinkage of lesions on the liver and no growth on other areas with xeloda. Side effects, hands and feet not too bad, diarreah has been my main concern and my dose has been lowered to 3 in the AM and 2 in the evening.

3/15/2010 2:40:09 PM

Reviewer: jeh, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has lower my tumore cell counts. I am on a very low dose as I had a sever hand/foot reaction. I take 2 pills morning and evening for one week on and one week off. I do feel tired most of the time but nap and sleep well at night. I have been on this medication for 2 years.

2/6/2010 9:13:35 AM

Reviewer: FIGHTERR, 65-74 Female (Patient)

Comment:
SINCE IT HAS BEEN THE FIRTST COURSE OF 14 DAYS AND MY CONDITION IS STABLE AND TUMOR GROWTH IS STABLE, INSPITE OF ME BEING ONLY 38KGS AND WITH A HISTORY OF 30 YEARS ASTHMA, I AM VERY SATISFIED BECAUSE PEOPLE THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE SEVERE SIDE EFFECTS BUT WITH THE SUPPORT OF MY FAMILY , PRAYERS AND POSITIVE ATTITUDE, AND MAINLY A VERY GOOD DIET, I HAVE NOT FACED ANY OF THE SIDE EFFECTS UPTIL NOW. BE P ... Show Full Comment

11/10/2009 9:16:19 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Xeloda for 2 years, stable since 2007, no hand foot problems. It has worked for me so far. Pray it continues.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.