Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tenuate Oral.

5/18/2011 8:19:32 AM

Reviewer: Dallas, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this med for 2 months and have not noticed any difference. The first month it made me tired and didn't have much energy like some have reported. I haven't lose any weight although I workout everyday for atleast an hour,i have built up muscle but wish to lose weight. I plan to give it another month or so then if no weight lose I will ask my doctor to try something else.

3/23/2011 9:49:35 PM

Reviewer: HappyCamper, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Tenuate 75mg since November 2010, it says do not cut the pills, but I did, I cut them in 4, and started with 1/4 for a week or so, then up to 1/2 for a couple few weeks, and finally up to the whole pill. I take it very early, the minute I wake up, just before 6am. I have had no problem sleeping, do have the dry mouth, I drink a lot of water, which is good for you anyway. My doc ... Show Full Comment

2/18/2011 9:18:26 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Overweight
1/12/2011 6:38:03 PM

Reviewer: jedhill123, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i just got tenuate yesterday. I havent noticed any change in appetite or energy levels. Maybe it takes time to build up in my system considering i have only taken it for two days. plus my dr only prescribed 25mg two times a day. does anyone know what i am experiencing. any help would be appreciated. i am overweight. i weigh 190 and am 5 foot 5 inches. i lift weights everyday and do cardio everyday ... Show Full Comment

1/9/2011 5:00:29 PM

Reviewer: alexjan1, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on tenuate for years and its great