Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Prometrium oral.

12/22/2012 4:08:17 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I have used this medication before with no problems. Prescribed for use with Estrogen in perimenopause, this time it has created severe bladder/urethral inflamation and pain. I have had to stop my HRT due to this reaction.

10/15/2012 1:14:02 PM

Reviewer: Diana, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have not started it yet but I am wearing the Estradiol patch, 0.05 MG. They gave me pregnenolone, 50 mg and it does not agree with me, so I stopped taking it. It would make me brak out with sweats and dizzy. I have been tested and I have no Testerone whatsoever or Predosone in my body, I do have a high Estrogen level. I have been in my full blown Menopause for 4 years now, thenight sweats come a ... Show Full Comment

10/5/2012 10:05:22 AM

Reviewer: db, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    For the most part this medication has worked for me. I've been taking prometrium for 6 months for heavy bleeding and to help regulate my periods. I have noticed weight gain and hot flashes while taking this medication.

4/30/2012 7:24:03 PM

Reviewer: jackysue, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I think this Rx is making me feel awful! I have had a total hysterectomy, no uterus, 9 mos. ago & started bio-identical hormones, including 200mgs of Prometrium, 3 mos ago which knocked me out! I've since reduced dosage to 100mgs & am still feeling so fatigued,have headaches, joint pain & am depressed. I am, again reducing dosage tonight in hopes of improvement. I also am putti ... Show Full Comment

4/22/2012 11:38:26 AM

Reviewer: maya, 45-54 (Patient)

Comment:
    Palpitation

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.