Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Talacen Oral.

7/22/2011 12:01:48 PM

Reviewer: susan, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I take 25mg. bid prn for back pain. I have hallucinations the next day and a headache. Does not relieve the pain as expected it would. I do get a "high" from it and could not be expected to drive etc. I will continue to take but i would like to know what usual dose for others for pain is?! Can anyone tell me?

8/17/2009 9:30:47 PM

Reviewer: KittieMom, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I was in a car accident wich destroyed my jaw and gave me permanent never-ending headaches. I spent YEARS and flucked out of several prominent pain clinics before my doctor stumbled on this. It has been a MIRACLE!!! I went from almost flunking out of school from pain to a 4.0 and now have my doctorate. My pain is almost non-existent most days (only arthritic days... different reasons). I have bee ... Show Full Comment

4/17/2009 3:43:25 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Pain
3/16/2009 11:17:20 PM

Reviewer: IllinoisResident, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I would occasionally use this medication for back pain and menstral cramps. It was very effective and I had no issues; then one day I took my prescribed dose and was so nauseated that I had to go to bed. I tried using it a few times after that and I had the same side effect. I no longer take the medication ... it was not worth the nausea and dizziness that came out of nowhere!

3/10/2009 6:54:08 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Don't waste your time on this med.It don't even touch the pain,the two times I took it had nasty headaches, nausea,extreame sweating ,tremmors and had to be in the bed until it wore off i thought I was going to die. I don't know what the DR.was thinking when he/she perscribed this one,it was a waste of my time and money.