Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Talacen oral.

3/10/2009 6:54:08 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Don't waste your time on this med.It don't even touch the pain,the two times I took it had nasty headaches, nausea,extreame sweating ,tremmors and had to be in the bed until it wore off i thought I was going to die. I don't know what the DR.was thinking when he/she perscribed this one,it was a waste of my time and money.

3/7/2009 4:16:20 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    My OB prescribed Talacen to me after I had my c-section with my twins. I had never even heard of this medication before then. It worked well, but made me dizzy and drowzy, and I noticed it also affected my breastfed babies. I took it for 2-3 days and stopped. It did help me get up on my feet and able to move around after my surgery, but I didnt like the dizziness I felt with it. Good medication, o ... Show Full Comment

12/15/2008 12:33:13 AM

Reviewer: fisherman1, 45-54 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I am a 190 lb male. I have been taking pain medication for over 20 years and have tried many. While I am currently using Oxycottin, Talacen was the very best. It enabled me to function and work the same as I did prior to my auto accident. I took it 3 times a day for about 3 years. In addition to eliminating pain, it also gave me a feeling of well being. I could concentrate better. No sid ... Show Full Comment

5/20/2008 5:26:20 PM

Reviewer: washawtaw, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I took talacen for several years and then my doctor told me it was no longer available. My doctor switched me to another pain medication but it is not as effective. I want to switch back to talacen. Is there any one manufacturing TALACEN? If so who???? It really worked for me.

10/22/2007 12:28:44 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I used this after my hysterectomy. It took 30-45 minutes to kick in for pain. After it kicked in, it was wonderful. It gave me the relief to move around comfortably to my limitations without exceeding them.