Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of talacen oral.

3/10/2009 6:54:08 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Don't waste your time on this med.It don't even touch the pain,the two times I took it had nasty headaches, nausea,extreame sweating ,tremmors and had to be in the bed until it wore off i thought I was going to die. I don't know what the DR.was thinking when he/she perscribed this one,it was a waste of my time and money.

3/7/2009 4:16:20 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My OB prescribed Talacen to me after I had my c-section with my twins. I had never even heard of this medication before then. It worked well, but made me dizzy and drowzy, and I noticed it also affected my breastfed babies. I took it for 2-3 days and stopped. It did help me get up on my feet and able to move around after my surgery, but I didnt like the dizziness I felt with it. Good medication, o ... Show Full Comment

12/15/2008 12:33:13 AM

Reviewer: fisherman1, 45-54 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am a 190 lb male. I have been taking pain medication for over 20 years and have tried many. While I am currently using Oxycottin, Talacen was the very best. It enabled me to function and work the same as I did prior to my auto accident. I took it 3 times a day for about 3 years. In addition to eliminating pain, it also gave me a feeling of well being. I could concentrate better. No sid ... Show Full Comment

5/20/2008 5:26:20 PM

Reviewer: washawtaw, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I took talacen for several years and then my doctor told me it was no longer available. My doctor switched me to another pain medication but it is not as effective. I want to switch back to talacen. Is there any one manufacturing TALACEN? If so who???? It really worked for me.

10/22/2007 12:28:44 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I used this after my hysterectomy. It took 30-45 minutes to kick in for pain. After it kicked in, it was wonderful. It gave me the relief to move around comfortably to my limitations without exceeding them.

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice