Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ephedrine HCl oral.

8/30/2013 1:30:52 PM

Reviewer: Major Yelle, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor and family recommended this to me for my severe allergies and lack of endurance. It clears my stuffy and runny nose instantaneously and the long lasting extra energy makes this a great starter for those long summer days. It slightly hinders my ability to sleep, and I occasionally experience short dizzy spells, though only while directly under the drug's influence.

7/13/2013 10:33:57 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken ephedrine hcl for 25 plus years. They say there is no miracle pill for weight loss and management, but for me it is ephedrine hcl and now it is getting very scarce to find!! Haven't taken any in 8 months and I have gained 10 lbs.!! I just wish it was easier to purchase!! It was my miracle drug. I could eat anything I wanted and never gain a pound!!!!

7/28/2012 7:26:20 PM

Reviewer: Whatever5696, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I took this drug for weight loss and to help with studying for college. When taking any supplements that you may build a tollerane to, you should take some time off from taking it when you begin to build a tollerance. Any supplement can be addictive so if you have an addictive personallity don't take it. It's a wonderful supplement that I take off an on for college and or to control my ... Show Full Comment

4/1/2012 9:59:47 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
As with ANYTHING, moderation is the key. If you abuse this drug, OF COURSE it can have potentially negative effects. I started using this years ago when it was still legal, to lose weight and keep up with my long hours at work as a paramedic. I lost 45 lbs in a few months and I pretty much loved everything about it. I will tell you that the "negative" side effects I noticed were dry m ... Show Full Comment

4/1/2012 4:18:28 PM

Reviewer: pwt54, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
it makes me energenic