Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ORTHOVISC IAtc.

10/20/2011 10:16:38 PM

Reviewer: teemike, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am 52 years old and my left knee has been bothering me for years, probably due to fracturing my tibia plateau and also tearing my patella. I had surgery to repair the tear but got little relief. I am now on my 3rd out of 4 shots of Orthovisc and could not be happier with the results. I am virtually pain free and actually look forward to getting my shots every week. The lidocaine shot stings a bi ... Show Full Comment

10/16/2011 8:47:06 PM

Reviewer: sparkyd06, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It is over two weeks since my final (third) injection. My knee is better but is still not quite right. I am very careful in what I do so as not to irritate it.

10/16/2011 1:17:35 AM

Reviewer: Mona, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've had two shots so far, 2 more to go. I want to mention that my dr. uses an exray machine to locate the knee joint so the medicine goes in correctly. Anyone else get that kind of treatment. My knee is starting to feel a little better. I lay on a table thats has a exray machine in it. Then he has another machine he puts on top of my knee to see where to put the needle. That is the most ... Show Full Comment

10/5/2011 9:23:31 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Only had first injection. Side effects included severe headache, chest pains, GI issues. back pain.

9/16/2011 11:51:45 PM

Reviewer: Mary, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
My right knee actually got worse with the 3rd injection in series. I had less range of motion, swelling, and pain more severe than ever before. My left knee cracks and pops more, but is the same. I am now faced with knee replacement option on right knee. It has gotten worse after injections.

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?