Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ORTHOVISC IAtc.

3/11/2010 9:01:35 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After meniscus repair surgery did not work, my doctor recommended this product. The injections were not painful, but they did not work for me. Think long and hard before spending the time and money on this drug. Another surgery is in my future.

2/24/2010 6:42:54 PM

Reviewer: cyncserv@yahoo.com, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It was a miracle. Pain, stiffness gone. Noticeable difference after 1st shot. Had 3rd. Dr. "freezes" the spot until it burns and I feel very little of the injection. It is more in my head. Tried meditation the last time and deep breathing. Really helped the process. I can get up and down now after sitting with no problem :) and little pain at night. Pillow between the legs still helps.

1/31/2010 3:26:59 PM

Reviewer: momma, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Pain of injection is well worth the trade off to being able to move and walk better. I have had the first two sets of shots and will be going for the 3rd set in two days.

11/29/2009 5:49:36 PM

Reviewer: sam308, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Injections not covered by insurance-The three shots were not painful to me. My knee feel somewhat better in bending but now right side of knee hurts quite a bit-I still have pain that shoots up and down my leg. However, I can now sleep without a pillow between my knees at night but my knee still hurts when I set in a chair for very long or walk any length of time. Maybe if I give it a little lon ... Show Full Comment

11/25/2009 11:43:38 PM

Reviewer: healthnut, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had my first injection today and almost fainted! It didn't hurt that much but the whole thought of it has made me sick all day. There is pain in my knee but I am willing to wait it out. Two more injections and I'm trying to figure out how NOT to faint when I get the other two....hope it works!

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver