Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ORTHOVISC intra-articular.

6/25/2010 8:55:58 PM

Reviewer: madams, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    After a couple of weeks with no improvement, I was becoming very disappointed. Then, all of a sudden, it "kicked in" and I have been pain free for a year and a half. Great stuff. Ready to use it in my other knee!

6/30/2010 12:07:33 PM

Reviewer: Billie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I am scheduled from my series of shots for the 3rd time (over a period of 1 1/2 years). These shots have given me my life back. I cannot tell you how much they have helped me walk again without pain. Each series of shots have given me better results that last longer. I am so glad to be able to put off knee replacements for a longer period of time. I hope these shots keep working because they h ... Show Full Comment

5/31/2010 11:36:11 AM

Reviewer: Lapmch@aol.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was so sad that I did not get the effect I was hoping for. All I really wanted was to be able to do a few months before. I wanted to walk on my favourite path. It has not help but I was told by the doctor that not everyone was helped so I was simply disappointed. Thanks anyway, although it was not a pleasant experience (getting the shots), I wish it had worked! Micheline Chaudry

5/5/2010 9:03:21 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    love the treatment but sometimes the after math hurts after a couple of days you do forget the pain once you are able to walk with out knee pain

3/11/2010 9:01:35 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    After meniscus repair surgery did not work, my doctor recommended this product. The injections were not painful, but they did not work for me. Think long and hard before spending the time and money on this drug. Another surgery is in my future.