Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of alprazolam Oral.

1/29/2009 8:50:44 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
very good

1/27/2009 8:31:34 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take this drug because I have a fear of traveling somewhere that has no bathrooms. These panic attacks are totally in my head and this drug calms me down and keeps me from getting stomach cramps and diarreah when I travel. It has given me control of my life again. no side effects, I love it

1/24/2009 12:40:06 AM

Reviewer: deepwater, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
only used occasionally going to bed at night when I feel anxiety or a panic attack coming on.I pill o.25,this is the only time this happens.In last six months I had to use about 10 pills.

1/16/2009 3:49:03 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have severe anxiety with panic attacks and this has helped me greatly. I take zoloft everyday and this as I need it. Works very fast and has even made my hands stop shaking. Dr. prescribes 1mg 1-3 times a day but only use 1 time if even that. Does make me pretty tired though. All in all I say it works great! Have not had any side effects but have from the zoloft.

12/1/2008 11:35:16 PM

Reviewer: rtmn, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
It takes a long time to work and gives me leg cramps.