Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of alprazolam oral.

1/21/2014 12:12:18 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    This medicine is of great help to me. Unfortunately my insurance stopped paying for it this month. I have been off it for 2 weeks and cant stop shaking and have weakness in my whole body. Is this because I stopped abruptly? HELP!

12/9/2013 10:56:10 AM

Reviewer: inkedtexaslady, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    It works well for me and my anxiety. My only complaints is I wish it worked faster and it taste absolutely horrible.

12/2/2013 7:17:23 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female (Patient)

Comment:
    Have taken this for over 20 years,.5 mg twice a day for panice/anxiety. I could not function without it. It enables me to go out and do things when I was literally a prisoner in my own house for so long. I also have agoraphobia, and this is a miracle for me. I know it is addictive, but if it enables me to live a fairly normal life, then I can live with that.

11/24/2013 10:59:56 AM

Reviewer: rack, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been using alprazolam for about 2 1/2 years and only when needed. Sometimes I go for a week or even a month with no symptoms and not need it and other times I will feel it necessary every other day or so for maybe several days to a week. Then the anxiety passes. My dosage is .25mg and I normally take only a half a tab.

9/24/2013 3:58:14 PM

Reviewer: dja, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    It has helped with my anxiety, and I have been on this medication for about 10 years and yes it is addicting and it's true you cannot stop taking this medication cold turkey. It can cause some people to act compulsively, gambling, shopping addictions, it has happened to me with shopping, but since I am not aware of the side-effects and everyone should familiarize with the side-effects, it can ... Show Full Comment