Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of alprazolam oral.

1/29/2014 5:20:21 AM

Reviewer: joday12, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
use to help me relax and not constantly worry about work when im at home.

1/21/2014 12:12:18 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine is of great help to me. Unfortunately my insurance stopped paying for it this month. I have been off it for 2 weeks and cant stop shaking and have weakness in my whole body. Is this because I stopped abruptly? HELP!

12/9/2013 10:56:10 AM

Reviewer: inkedtexaslady, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
It works well for me and my anxiety. My only complaints is I wish it worked faster and it taste absolutely horrible.

12/2/2013 7:17:23 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female (Patient)

Comment:
Have taken this for over 20 years,.5 mg twice a day for panice/anxiety. I could not function without it. It enables me to go out and do things when I was literally a prisoner in my own house for so long. I also have agoraphobia, and this is a miracle for me. I know it is addictive, but if it enables me to live a fairly normal life, then I can live with that.

11/24/2013 10:59:56 AM

Reviewer: rack, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using alprazolam for about 2 1/2 years and only when needed. Sometimes I go for a week or even a month with no symptoms and not need it and other times I will feel it necessary every other day or so for maybe several days to a week. Then the anxiety passes. My dosage is .25mg and I normally take only a half a tab.

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?