Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Proventil HFA Inhl.

10/28/2009 9:41:57 PM

Reviewer: lgomez, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I'm a 26 year old asthmatic and I hate this new Albuterol all Albuterols are the same the generics or brand names the problem is once they made the HFA the medication strength doesn't work the same. I find myself using more and more often as before I only needed a puff once in awhile now I use it like 4 puffs or more specially when I really have a severe asthma attack. I believe if its not ... Show Full Comment

10/5/2009 5:19:49 PM

Reviewer: Beth, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have used Albuterol for the last 8 or 9 years. When they took it off the market I was put on this and it DOESN'T work. AND I think i'm allergic to something in it but its the only thing I can take when a sudden attack comes on(even though it really doesn't work).

9/23/2009 12:46:40 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this inhaler for the past 10 months. I am not happy with it. I feel like I have to use more of it than I ever had to use my albuterol inhaler. After I use it it makes me feel sick to my stomach.

9/21/2009 2:24:35 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
Well,my six year old daughter has been on this medication for about 6 months and at first she could not breath through the night,she would cough & have problems breathing. But, now she sleeps all night with out having any problem of breathing.

9/15/2009 2:16:26 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have only been using this inhaler for about 6 months as opposed to the 6 years I used my other inhaler. This one does not work most of the time! I feel like I am constantly needing more medicine, since it hasn't controlled my attacks as well as I need it to. I'm going to the doctor next week to hopefully try something different...

man rubbing painful knee