Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of atorvastatin Oral.

9/3/2013 9:46:30 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have no proof but, I believe I was suffering some memory loss with the 80MG dose. I reduced the dose to 40MG, over my MD's objection, and I think I do better in the memory department. I'm sure some memory lost is due to lack of paying attention. My cholesterol is continuing to be reduce to acceptable levels at the lower Atorvastatin dose.

8/2/2013 9:55:55 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had aortic valve replacement in February and my cardiologist wanted my cholesterol level to be lower. I developed horrendous leg and foot cramps at night, and was also having ocular auras every day, sometimes twice or three times. I did have these on occasion in the past, but not to this extent. I began taking COQ10, but it didn't help. Then I reduced my dosage from 20 mg to 10 and have ... Show Full Comment

8/2/2013 9:39:36 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
causes a lot of muscle pain

7/31/2013 12:29:31 PM

Reviewer: shirlsapnrap@msn.com, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I itch a lot on my face and hands and somewhat on my legs - why?

5/18/2013 10:07:31 AM

Reviewer: feeling great, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking this medication for about a month. Reference to reading the reviews, I must say that it works wonders. I was always tired before taking this med, but it makes me feel great. Another strange thing is that I had spider veins on both legs above the knee area, and they are disappearing fast. I can't wait until my next check up to see if it doing what it should.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.