Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of atorvastatin oral.

7/1/2014 11:03:48 AM

Reviewer: liams gramma, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
swollen ankles, severe leg cramps at night. If I stand too long my legs ache, and my shoulders across my back ache.I get tired very easy now.

6/24/2014 6:01:37 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I can't say if this has worked or not as never had follow up of colestrol test. For days I have not known what to do with myself because of terrible musclesbcramps in my legs,can't slepp,can't concenrate,can't stay still just doing anything to get rid of it and now I have found this page and found it is a side effect. I was put on this one after taking Ramapril for a few years and ... Show Full Comment

6/14/2014 11:43:53 AM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
I started taking Atorvastatin on July 24, 2013. en days later experienced severe stomach pain with cramps. This has gone on since. tried taking in morning, at night, with food. No relief. I stopped taking it June 14th 2014. Hopeful I will improve. Time will tell.

5/3/2014 8:55:39 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Started taking this as a lower cost alternative to Crestor about a month ago. Started itching and getting a rash on my chest and stomach. Also ankles and feet are swelling. I haven't changed anything else in my routine or habits.

3/29/2014 11:20:31 PM

Reviewer: Kiki B, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
While this medicine lowered my total cholesterol to 164 from 244, it caused side effects. I experienced persistent, intolerable muscle pain & weakness in both upper arms and debilitating hip pain. 7 days after stopping it, my arms are much better, hip pain is gone, and it feels like a cloud of fog has been lifted from me. I feel great! It's hard to believe that only 5 mg. per day of At ... Show Full Comment

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.