Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of atorvastatin oral.

10/29/2013 10:45:55 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking atorvastatin (Lipitor) for several years now, and have had no problems at all. My cholesterol has stayed low the entire time I have been taking this medication.

10/16/2013 11:56:36 AM

Reviewer: Andypt2005, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I am experiencing muscle spasm, hands shaking or tremor in both hands., tiredness. My Doctor is referring me to a neurologist.

9/8/2013 10:51:34 AM

Reviewer: Rey, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have only taken this med for 3wks and im already having back pain and ankle-shoulders I work out every day! now im always in pain

9/3/2013 9:46:30 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have no proof but, I believe I was suffering some memory loss with the 80MG dose. I reduced the dose to 40MG, over my MD's objection, and I think I do better in the memory department. I'm sure some memory lost is due to lack of paying attention. My cholesterol is continuing to be reduce to acceptable levels at the lower Atorvastatin dose.

8/2/2013 9:55:55 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had aortic valve replacement in February and my cardiologist wanted my cholesterol level to be lower. I developed horrendous leg and foot cramps at night, and was also having ocular auras every day, sometimes twice or three times. I did have these on occasion in the past, but not to this extent. I began taking COQ10, but it didn't help. Then I reduced my dosage from 20 mg to 10 and have ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee