Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of atorvastatin oral.

7/31/2013 12:29:31 PM

Reviewer: shirlsapnrap@msn.com, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I itch a lot on my face and hands and somewhat on my legs - why?

5/18/2013 10:07:31 AM

Reviewer: feeling great, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking this medication for about a month. Reference to reading the reviews, I must say that it works wonders. I was always tired before taking this med, but it makes me feel great. Another strange thing is that I had spider veins on both legs above the knee area, and they are disappearing fast. I can't wait until my next check up to see if it doing what it should.

5/17/2013 11:31:35 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Although it reduces my cholesterol, my doctor has asked me to take it at night time with my other medications. It is the only different medication I take than what I take in the morning. So when I take it at night time I get the leg jerks. It's a funny feeling in my leg and I feel the need to jerk my leg to get rid of the feeling. And it will continue throughout the night. It's very annoyi ... Show Full Comment

4/26/2013 5:33:43 AM

Reviewer: Larry, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Feb. 2013 Cholesterol 207 Mar. 2013 Cholesterol 127 Thanks to my Cardiologist,I've been taking Antorvastatin, 10mg daily with no issues.

2/24/2013 6:56:30 PM

Reviewer: atorvastatin 10 mg, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Effective, even though I get swollen ankels and overall soreness in lower back and extremities. I'm wondering if taking this med along with a diarective and BP med Amlodipine-Benazeprilcauuses thes symptoms

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.