Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Maxalt Oral.

7/15/2013 12:35:01 PM

Reviewer: LadyNash, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have chronic headaches that some doctors describe as migraines and others say "tension". Whatever. I just know how I hurt and how I feel. My latest treatment is Maxalt. It doesn't work at all for me. I've taken one, waited two hours and taken another. It doesn't have any effect at all on my headache.

7/9/2013 12:07:29 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Maxalt has helped me when other meds could not. I chronically suffer from migraines and am on Topamax as a preventive, but for those break through migraines, Maxalt works great!

4/9/2013 9:24:51 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This is the ONLY medication I can use to make my migraines stop. The dissolve tablet works in under 15 minutes! ITS AMAZING!

4/4/2013 12:36:24 PM

Reviewer: askleash, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I suffer from chronic cervical migraine headaches. I used Maxalt for years and found occasional relief from the headaches. The main reason I am writing this review was I wanted to share my experience/side effect. It made me extremely depressed, blue.I know this to be a fact because after 24 hrs of taking the drug I would feel fine! Bad, sad feelings went away. If this is the only drug that helps ... Show Full Comment

2/20/2013 7:44:59 AM

Reviewer: roseflower, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Used for migraine treatment. Very effective in relieving migraines.